Our discovery with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

Increased Dose

One thing I am hoping to find a family horse that the kids and enjoy especially her, so if anyone knows of a horse that is dead broke and good around kids, let me know. On to the story. So tonight was kind of funny. We increased her dose to from .5 to .6, and next week it will be .7/ so as always I let Catherine choose which arm and she decided on the fresh arm (the one that has never been used). So I prepped her arm, and she kept jumping every time I started towards, her. All the family was crowded around her, I guess this is our bonding moment, lol. So we had to go back to her original arm, tonight it was just harder for her to sit still and take it. The medicine stings a lot, the needle is very small, I asked the pharmacist for the smallest gauge. It is even smaller than the TB needle. I know she must be tired of getting it, we are on week either 9 or 10,  I think it is 10th. I can’t remember off the top of my head. We still have about 42 weeks left in the treatment, and I am just praying  that her ankle, knee and whatever else other joints just go into remission. I believe in the power of prayer, and I am praying hard that she can return to her normal life.

Comments on: "Increased Dose" (2)

  1. I’ll be keeping Cat and your family in my prayers! Wish her well for me 🙂

Leave a Reply to Jacqueline Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: